1. Rueben Foster, LB – Although he was sent home from the combine, this will now discourage the Bengals from taking him. They had no qualms about Andre Smith when it came to the combine, so don’t expect them to with Foster.
2. Demarcus Walker, DE – Walker has everything the Bengals look for in a defensive end. Size and consistent production.
3. Tanoh Kpassagnon , DE – Per Geoff Hobson, the Bengals are expected to double dip at edge rusher by the end of round 4. Tanoh fits their signature defensive end size mold.
4. Kyle Fuller, C – The Bengals could be in the market for a guard or center with Bodine hitting free agency next year and with Zeitler expected to leave this year. Fuller would be a solid replacement and a possible upgrade.
4. Samaje Perine, RB – Duke Tobin has stated that the Bengals will take a running back at some point. Perine is a versatile power back that is an underrated member of this class. He has a similar skillset to Rex Burkhead that can be put to use if needed.
5. Josh Reynolds, WR – Reynolds is my #1 prime receiver so far and the Bengals’ interest was proven as he met with them at the combine.
5. Avery Gennessy, T – There are reports that the Bengals still aren’t sold on Ogbeuhi or Fisher. Gennessy was once considered a high-end tackle and could end up being a late round steal.
Please follow and like us: